We are very excited to announce the Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service.
- FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all athletic participation forms.
- FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice!
- FinalForms pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
- You will be able to print the MHSAA physical examination form directly from your FinalForms site and take that with you to the doctor for your child’s physical (no need to pick one up from school).
- Coaches and the athletic office will use this platform to communicate to students and parents with program specific details.
- Prior to any summer workouts, you must be registered in this new system.
This new system has incorporated the Athletic Commitment form that we normally send out three times each year. You will be able to commit to all sport seasons as you register your student in this system.
This FinalForms-ParentPlaybook will help you get started. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom the page and click “Use Support”.
Please register at: https://lenaweechristian-mi.finalforms.com and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes for your student to participate in athletics.